Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Work, Then Owned By Sephiroth

I awoke early this morning because I had to open at my job. I didn't care if I was late though, so I treated my self to cooking and actual breakfast for me, then I got ready and left. I must say though, today was the first time I enjoyed my job in a while now.

The mall was all but dead, so it was very quiet. I put on my CD of a Japanese band I like, and jammed to that. I took care of some easy chores that I made a game to as I put things away. I had two customers that were friendly and easy to handle. Then just before I was to get off, 5 people decided they needed to buy things, so I made my store daily goal. Woo-hoo!

Also, during the period of time there were no costumers or chores, and I was just jamming to my beats, I was able to design a new anime character. I like how he turned out and his name is stylin'!

So I leave work and stop by the Super Wal-Mart and get a padded seat for my bike. I want to start riding my bike again and try to get back into better shape, but that seat hurts so bad... Not pleasant. A week ago I bought two of those undeflateable tubes... So I am ready to rock. I think I want to spiff up my bike like guys do their cars...

Anyway, so I get home and I change out of my work clothing and into my sexy clothes. ::wink:: I turn on my new PlayStation 2 (Yes, I just got one recently) and went back to playing "Kingdom Hearts." I love this game. Beat it before, but had to play it again. I finally unlocked the fight with Sephiroth... That man... is greatness. From the moment the fight began, he took me for a ride. He doesn't play around! I knew I was too weak to face him yet, but... I just had to see that entrance!

After playing KH forever, I decided to get online and talk to a friend of mine... That's what I have been doing since... Except I asked my friend Kate her opinion on what I should do about that girl that "winked" at me on Match.com... She told me to go for it, so I signed up for a 3-day free trial and sent her an e-mail... Let's see where this goes... ::takes a deep breath::

And that is about all of my day. Till next time, My Naughties.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home