Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Wrong Dennys and Unlocking Kingdoms

This morning I rolled myself out of bed at like 1:30pm... Took a shower and sat down to play some more "Kingdom Hearts." I finally beat it today... Okay, so I know that is no big deal since I beat it before. When it first came out, a friend let me borrow his PS2, memory card, and game. I beat it back then, but this time it is all my stuff, so it is still special in some way.

I absolutely love that game though. I still need to do a lot of things though to truly be finished. I've never beaten the Ice Titan, found all 99 Dalmation Puppies, found all the Trinity Markers, not was I ever able to make the Ultimate Weapon... Though I have beaten Sephiroth before, I need to do that on my game now... So anyway, I need to take care off all of that then rebeat the game. Woo!

Also, I picked up a new game today. "Custom Robo" is the name and it is for the Nintendo GameCube. It's looks really good. I play who has this little robot that I can customize to my liking, and have him fight other robots. Very cool. I look forward to playing that.

I got called in early for work though. While I was beating "Kingdom Hearts," my manager left a message on my cell. We have a Regional Manager coming Thursday, so she asked me to come in early to help her out or she may never finish. Since it was a good excuse this time, I happily came to help.

As soon as I got into my car to go though, it began to down poor like crazy. I honestly could not see past the front of my car... I kept driving though, but was about ready to turn around and tell her there was no way I was driving in that. As soon as I got on the Highway though, it stopped... Strange weather...

So I come to work, help her out, she leaves, I do my chores she leaves then work on designing more characters. My friend Marcus who illustrates my Web Comic for me stopped by and decided to draw my new characters in his style. Much appreciated that. Then he went off to be a social butterfly. Then my friend Ryan appears and talks to me for a few hours.

At 8 though, 5 customers appear. Sadly the one that arrived first decided she needed to tell EVERYONE that came up to the store her life story. Never thought I would be rid of her! Because of her, and helping 4 other people, I didn't get any engraving done... So I left that all for my manager in the morning...

Before Ryan showed up, my friend Ashley and her friend Bethany showed up to talk to me for a minute. Bethany wanted to know if I knew anyone over 21 who would by her alcohol... I said I'll try to call someone when I close. Ryan is 22 though, so I asked him instead. He said he would for a price...

So we waiting at our cars for Ashley and Bethany. When they arrived, they decided Bethany didn't need alcohol on a Tuesday. Just then Marcus drove over and asked if we wanted to follow him to Wal-Mart. Sounded good. While Bethany and Ashley took off in one direction, the rest of us got in out cars and went another... We saw the girls go past us with their way, but Marcus took a short cut, that Ryan and I followed. We went "Initial D" style through an old parking lot. Much fun.

We beat the girls there by 3 minutes. They got stuck at a long red light. Anyway, we hung out there for a short while then left. Marcus and Ryan went home, but Bethany and Ashley wanted to go to Denny's. I did too... Sadly, I only knew of one Denny's and went to the wrong one.

I finally got to their and we hung out and talked for a while. I didn't get home till 1:30. I had a lot of fun. I haven't gotten to hang out with Ashley in a long time, because some Jerk the two of us know nearly killed her's and I'd friendship completely... It's slowly getting better though.

I do feel bad though. I asked to speak to my friend Kate tonight online, and never showed up... I hope she'll forgive me... I don't get asked to hang out with people often and I enjoy hanging with people in the middle of the night...

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home