Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Go Speed!

So... I bought some Purple Undergrounds for my car. For those of you who do not know that term, I have neon lights under my car. Took my friend and I 7 hours to get it all on and wired... At one point near the end I wanted to check to see if it worked... It didn't. So while he labored I tried to figure things out. Finally did, and realized we attatched a poistive wire to the wrong place and then they worked... 1:30 in the morning I took him home.

3 Days later and only getting to use them at night in the City once, I realize... The wires are hanging down and nearly touching the road... Apparently 1 am means "Let's use Duct Tape instead of the clamps." Cause Duct Tape was on the wires, apparently it was used to hold them up... So I got home from work and went to work putting the clamps that came on to my car and running the wires through...

2 hours later I got the last one set. I was lowering the car down the jack when suddenly, all my lights go off... So I run to the fuse box (cause other wise not all of them should have gone off)... Liquid was on my fuse box. Shorted it out... Apparently my winsheild wiper fluid's lid popped off and liquid poured out when it was on the jack... Now I need a new fuse box...

Crap...

On other new about my car. I now have a Large decal of the Intial D's AE-86's decal on my car. So does Maniac. We are going to start a new street racing team, minus the street racing... Like Initial D, we will be called Drifters. Unlike Initial D, we wont drift our cars... we'll just drift from place to place.... ::sigh:: I wish Sexy-ifing my car wasn't so expensive...

(If you want a CosPlay update... Too bad. I've been lazy and have not been doing anything. Mostly because I've had to work so much I've hadly hard time to come home and relax before getting to bed then waking up and doing it all over again.)

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home