Monday, February 28, 2005

Nope. He Is Being Pushed Back.

Well, I decided on yet another costume I'd rather wear than poor Ole' Moonlight Knight.

A-Kon 17 I will dress like this guy. His name is Dark Mousy and he is from "DN Angel," one of my favorite series. He is an art theif that has been stealing art from the Hikari family for 300 years. In the Niwa family, when you turn 14 the males will become 17 year old Dark, but only when they feel love for the girl they have a crush on. Yeah, he's quite the looker, isn't he. I look nothing like that sadly. But maybe by next year I'll have lost a lot of weight an toned up for it?

Thing is, he has purple hair and I don't think I could get my hair to do that. I might need to get a wig... Or at least try to get it similar to his and spray it purple. Also, he never wears the same suit twice, so I need to pick one that I think will be easy to make and go with that. I will just by Black Angel wings and wear them, that way it will be easier to figure out who I am supposed to be. So cause I am not as "hot" as him and he wont take a lot of work, he will be a Friday CosPlay (plus we always drive 2 hours to the Kon in out costumes, so the more normal the costume the more comfortable I am during the drive.)

Look At These: With Wings. Chibi! See The Hair? More Wing.

You know... Last year I was having a freakin hard time of thinking of anyone I could CosPlay as. Now I am getting so many ideas I need more conventions just to do them all! Oh well, I am happy. So, at the moment the plan is:

A-Kon 17:
Friday - Dark Mousy
Saturday - Hamlin

A-Kon 18:
Friday - Moonlight Knight
Saturday - Allen Walker

Man! I wish A-Kon was a 4 day event like some other big Anime Conventions are! Or the others were easier to get to at least.... Arrghh~!!

@->-->---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eew don't get a wig, wigs always look odd. Just bleach your hair and kill it. lol....... *runs away*

- TBH

12:29 PM  
Blogger Vash Kenshin said...

... For your information, the front of my hair was once bleached... On accident though... Now I have a hate for Clorox and fear the bleaching of my hair... So... Let's stick with covering it with crazy amounts of color hair spray! :o)

@->-->---

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home