Friday, January 28, 2005

Fit To CosPlay

Those gray slacks I mentioned before for the Haru Glory CosPlay project... I had some difficulties with them when I was buying them. I got them at a Super Wal-Mart, but I didn't know what size I wore, so I guessed and took it home (after paying, duh). But when I tried them on, they were way too small. So I went back that night to get a refund, but the Customer Service center was closed.

I went ahead and bought the largest pair they had in that color, but they were a 2 digits smaller than what my mother said I wore. But I got them anyway. When I got home I tried them on. They fit, but feel a little tight. But when I sit down they were very tight... Not a good this, considering we are going to get into costume before we leave for the Kon, which is 2 hours away from where I live...

The next day I went to the second Super Wal-Mart a little further away to see if they had a larger size in the color I need... They had less choices than the one I am closer too. So I was not happy about driving out that far for nothing. So I came back to the original one, got my money back on the smallest pair. I decided to take one last look, incase they put out some more.... Nope. So home I went.

When I got home, I came to a decision. I will just loose weight. I've been talking about it forever now, and I will kind of start then stop days later. Pathetic. But now I am truly determined to loose weight so I can fit into those paints with no problem. I have 4 months to do it in. I think I can do this.

I am having my mother help me by yelling at me if she catches me eating too much or snacking a lot. She bought me some healthy stuff to snack on when I get the munchies. I am going to buy a lot of sugar free gum so that I have something to chew on and I wont feel like eating. I am also taking natural green tea extract pills to help increase my matabalisim, and crub my hunger. I am going to try extremely hard!

Kind of sad that dressing up in a costume is what gives me the determination to loose weight, rather than anything else... But hey, that's just me. So wish me luck my friends.

(Last year at A-Kon, I lost 10 pounds in 3 days from all the none stop walking I did. I gained 5 back, cause it was water weight, but I was able to keep off the other 5 pounds. Woo~! Maybe I will loose some at A-Kon this year to add on what I hope I loose before A-Kon.)

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home