Thursday, February 03, 2005

Crap...

<_<>_> o_o... Dang it...

The Haori I bought for $15 off of eBay for my Jin costume arrived today, but... It's too small for me... Again... I thought it would fit, guess I read wrong... I hate this body of mine. Nothing ever fits nicely... But, it's mostly my fault it is this way. I may be "built like a football player," but I let myself go overboard... Like I have said previously, I am working on that situation...

But no amount of healthy work out and weight loss will make this Haori fit me. (Maybe if I was 15 again...) I will just have to get down to basics. I must find a kimono style Navy Blue robe some where, cut it, and alter it. That will have to do...

Haven't done much with my CosPlaying as of late... Just haven't been in the mood. But I do not want to be working on it up until a day before the Kon again like I did last year. I still have almost 4 months left. I am sure I will get both of them completed with plenty of time to spare...

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the first truly enthusiastic cosplayer that I know personally. I'd like to cosplay, preferrably as the female ninja in the first OniMusha game, but I'm too lazy to find authentic armour. Plus, I don't have my short hair again so it doesn't quite match the character.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/onimusha_0128_screen012.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/onimusha_0128_screen004.jpg

Hope those tags work.

- TBH

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home