Thursday, March 24, 2005

More Than I Can Handle?

Well... I'm in for it now. I have FOUR costumes to do in TWO months....

I decided to go ahead and do my Moonlight Knight. I was on the Cosplay.com Forums and in the thread for A-Kon. In there, there was a thread about a Sailor Moon Gathering. Basically they try to get a bunch of other CosPlayers cosplaying Sailor Moon characters to get together for photos.

I threw in my two cents, telling them I was going to do Moonlight Knight, but pushed it back. They said that sucked cause they've never seen anyone do him before and would have loved that.

Well... I am all for doing a costume no one has ever gotten to see before... So I am now working on him again. So, I will have to wear him the early part of the day they want to take the photos then change into my other costume I planned for that day.

Can I do this? I think I can. This is me we are talking about. I am just too sexy...


@->-->---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crazy head! You better be the spotlight for that friggin' group photo! And I better see it! *shakes fist*

My sister works at one of our Hot Topics. We don't have any anime-oriented products at the moment, we're still stuck on the Napolean Dynamite theme. And that hot topic girl? Is just jealous because I know what your journal looks like and she doesn't.

- TBH

9:30 PM  
Blogger Vash Kenshin said...

Crazy Head?! Lol! Aw~ You better know I'll be the flippin spotlight of those pictures! My sexiness wil prevail and they'll be all over me! Bwahahahaha~~~ ::clears throat:: I mean I'm sure I will stand out rather well... And don't worry, I will personally send you pictures of A-Kon through e-mail.

Aw~ too bad for you. I think one of the dudes that works at the one here had to beg his managers to start ordering and supplying those shirts and they finally caved in, and since they are doing really well they are getting more! Woo~~! Heh, the Napolean Dynamite junk had a small, short lived section. The Nintendo and Anime sections are thriving though. Sadly, they sold off the last of their Nightmare Before Christmas section. ::sad::

Hehe, that must be it. She can't stand the fact you know what my journal is like and she doesn't have the ability since I've never given it to her. That poor thing. She just doesn't understand, she's no TBH! Heh.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home