Saturday, January 07, 2006

Erg...

Yeah, been awhile. Sorry... Some minor stuff has happened that I don't particularly want to share publicly, but would be okay sharing privately if you ever feel like asking me.

But Christmas was almost none existant. Friday I had to work 7-12:15 then be back at work at 5am-1pm... I was worn out, cause I live 30 minutes away and didn't feel like wasting gas to go all they way home to chill then come back... So no sleeping for me. If I had tried to sleep at home, there was no way I'd get up in time for work, cause my alarm clock would have woken everyone up before it did me. So I went to Denny's with some friends then I went to their apartment to chill till work time.

Later on Christmas Eve, Rion and Elph came over to give me their gift to me. It was a Honda Si2000 Decepticon Transformer! Heck Yeah! I love Hondas and Transformers, and I haven't had a Transformer toy in years. And it was a DECEPTICON. Freak yeah!

Anyway, Christmas I was woken up to open presents, then went back to bed once everyone had their stuff opened and I slept till 6pm... So... yeah.

Then on New Year's I had to work till 6pm then I was supposed to be back at 12 pm on New Year's Day, so I didn't get to party with friends. Then they call me the next morning as I was getting ready and told me they predict it will be slow, so come in at 2.... More sleep.

Turns out, my DJ group had a last minute gig New Year's Eve... But they didn't call me since it was literally last minute... All the same, they were nice enough to give me my 3rd of the pay. Woo~. My first profit as a DJ. And I didn't do anything...

A-Kon is coming up. We are trying to get a meeting going soon. I have 3 CosPlay projects in the works. Dark Mousy for Friday, Yo-Yo from Jet Grind Radio on Sat Morning, and probably Haji from Blood+. I can't wait for A-Kon!

Oh, last night I was at a going away party. Elph is going to the Carribeans (sp?) for a Vet school. She leaves on Monday. Rion; her boyfriend, Maniac, Chopstick, and myself where there. Maniac showed up with some uninvites cause they had been hanging with him all day and wouldn't go home. He is too nice to say to their face to leave, so he just hinted that they shouldn't come. Which they ignored. So Maniac had to leave with them. We wanted him to come back without them, but he never did... They are just kinda trouble makes. Rion isn't really thrilled about their behavior most of the time, and once they cat called and hit on Elph when she was alone cause Rion went to the rest room... So they were no-nos.

Still, we had fun. Played a lot of video games. I hate multiplayers. I am always the loser. They made me play Halo for 2 hours. I got one kill the whole time... I mostly killed my self cause I was bored. Then we played Super Monkey Ball... Yeah, I kept loosing in that too... This is why I play RPGs. Then we watched Battle Royale Special Edition. Dang...

Anyway, I have to go to work now. Later.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home