Monday, September 26, 2005

Talked Me Into It

My CosPlay friends talked me into doing two things I swore I would never do.

One, they talked me into doing another skit at A-Kon next year. Dang them. I didn't want to do another skit cause it takes up too much time on Saturday, and is frustrating. But they started to talk about their idea and getting me into it, till I was making up parts too. Before I realized it, I was excited about the idea and wanted to do it... However, at some point I agreed to sing a small part of a song... Crap. I don't think I'll be able to do it when it comes time to.

The second thing, they talked me into CosPlaying a Naruto character. I swore I never would cause it is now the new DragonBall Z. Way too popular for it's own good and WAY too many people CosPlaying it, which kills the whole CosPlay joy of it. But two of my friends are dressing as characters for All Hallow's Eve, and they asked me to do it with them. I decided to go ahead, since it isn't for a convention... Though I may take it to Oni-Con with me. Never know....

As for Oni-Con... I have 3 weeks left and I am no closer to being done with Link than I was 2 months ago... Crap. I need to step on it...

Also, my car's ignition switch stopped working the other week. I was having to drive around while holding the key in a certain position, which hurt cause it pushed back and was always slipping out of my grip and making the engine die in the middle of the highway. Luckily, I got it fixed and it didn't cost a whole lot.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home