Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Road Trip

Last Friday, the 9th, most of my friends and I went to the large Metroplex that is 2 hours away from us. We are just tired of this boring town and needed a change of scenary. I wanted to leave at 9am, but a couple of them had class at college till noon.

Then Maniac's father borrowed his car and was late getting back so, basically we left at like 1:00 instead of noon. I got to play Maniac's Playstation on the way down to pass the time. On the way there we passed a race track that Nascar uses. In the front parking lot we saw brand new, silver, Impalas drifting. Maniac basically drifted all of the sudden into the place through a busy street. The guys following us were all confussed.

Turns out it was just a driving school. These people were learning to drive, and on course was showing them how to handle a car on wet roads and sharp turns if going too fast. Hence the almost drifitng. So we headed out.

Finally arrived at our first mall at 3:30. Maniac left us cause he had to find a friend that just moved to that area recently so he could give him his cats. Told us too meet back at the arcade in an hour. Hour later we were waiting... 3 hours after that he finally showed up. Blew our "schedule" away. His friend had no idea where he lived or how to get there, that is what took so long.

We went to an anime shop, but only got 30 minutes there. Then we went to a better mall for the last 30 minutes it was open. Then headed out for Krispy Kreme. Afterwards we headed to a street that is basically nothing but night clubs.

We just walked up and down it for awhile, looking at all the people and clubs. One point these 4 girls in revealing clothing and bags approached us. They came up to us and said, "Want some condoms?"... They were promoting Trojan Condoms. It was their job to walk this street every weekend night and pass out condoms. Everyone got a big handful but me. 2 came up to me and asked if I wanted some at the same time and I said, "No thank you." I mean, I don't need them. Then all the guys were impressed for some reason. When the girls left they all went, "Go Vash. You had 2 of them offering you a condom." "Yeah, I had to ask for them cause they didn't notice me." "Well, I only got 2 and then she ran off to ask you." -_0 Should I feel important?

Anyway... At midnight we were infront of a club watching it's TV on the outside. Then one of us noticed a sign and we all looked. "Freaky Friday Foam Party!" We were all like "Ah!" We asked when it started and the doorman said 12:45. We also asked if we were all okay to go in, since the rules said no baggy clothes yet we all were. He started to say yes then did a double take at me and Maniac pointed at my sandles... I was like "WHAT?!" He said yes, we were all okay.

I decided I did not want to go though. It just gave off a bad vibe. They didn't feel right but left me anyway. I went to Maniac's car and played his Playstation... I kept getting weird looks by people passing by to see if there was actually someone in the car... The car nect to me left and I looked over and saw a guy and a girl in the other car, so I looked away... Hour later that car left.

Finally my friends arrive. They said it was whack. There was only a small room in the back with foam and the foam only went to their knees. Then all the girls had gattling guns, cause they were shooting guys down left and right. Maniac said this one girl was walking and a guy approached her and she spun around him and kept walking. It was the best shoot down he ever saw.

Anyway, we finally left. Half way home we stop at an Alsup's. Everyone but another dude and I took a quick nap... I didn't get home until 7:30 am... Woo~~~

Oh yeah... The ignition switch in my car is dead... I replaced the sparks, but that wasn't it. See, I can turn the engine over, but then the key wont stay in position and turns the engine off. So I have to hold it in the correct position the whole time I drive. It pushes back and hurts my thumb and hand... Then sometimes it slips and the car stalls in the middle of the road... My assistant manager is going to replace it for me later on this week though. Let's just hope all it is is the ignition switch...

And... I have a blog set up to display my comics. Please go here: The Web Comics~!~!~!~

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home