Monday, October 24, 2005

Returned Safe and Sound

I am back from Oni-con. I was a bit disappointed. It was way smaller than I though, and not the best hotel for a convention. Mostly the convention was in Hallways... Wtfudge? And the Dealer's Room was ity bity. But I still managed to have fun. Sadly, fate conspired to stop me from getting to see my friend that lives where Oni-Con was held. So that sucked. She was basically the reason I went down there, but at least I still had some fun and I am not upset at her or at all. I know things can't be helped...

If you wanna see my pictures go here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=11271&cat=500

What I wore at Oni-Con was the Nearly Dead Vash and the Evil Link costumes. Enjoy.

So.... The plane rides weren't bad. I hate heights, but looking from that height didn't bother me at all. Kinda fun.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home