Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Silent.... Hill?~!

So umm.... I was driving to work yesterday and umm.... I was listening to the crappy radio station that broadcasts from this city, so it always has a clear signal. Clear sky too... Anyway, I hate listening to the radio cause it hardly plays anything I want, but this truck only has a tape player so no Japanese music for me...

I was driving along when suddenly, something cuts into my radio. There was the quickest static sound to let me know it was cut in, then I hear this.... freakish half raspy scream, half speech... and I swear to you it sounded like "vAAA~~~SH!" (purpsosely capitalized like that for emphasis.) Let me tell you I was wide awake! Eyes wide and chills in my spine. I hear the static and music plays again. Then the static and I swear to you I hear in a raspy voice, "come..." Then static and music....

I was way freaked outed....... Silent Hill anyone?

On a different not, these red neck teens and some girls came into the store today. I walk pass them cause I had a task to perform and one of them tried to stop me but I was planning in my head and didn't hear him till he was like "Okay, don't help me." I turn around and apologize and he asks me this question. Then one of the girls go "You look familiar." and I am thinking "Umm...okay."

The other female goes "Yeah... Oh! I know! You gave us pizza!" And now I am going "What the fudge?" She tells me they were the girls sitting on that bench in front of the theater this one time and they stopped me as I was passing by and I let them have the rest of my pizza slices. I did recall that. Though I do not remember if I ever posted that day on this journal.

It was like a year ago, I was going to me car with a box filled with half a pizza. These random females stop me and start talking to me and ask if they can have the pizza so I let them. I never thought I'd see them again, but here they stood... Very weird, just wanted to post that.

So umm... Interview tomorrow. Here we go....

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, that is so freaky with that radio thang of yours. Speaking of Silent Hill, that movie is coming out in some few month. Can't wait to see that.

I think that's kind of sweet that they remembered you :) I think I recall hearing about that before, but I'm not sure if it was in the journal. Good luck on your interview! Did you get the TBH doodle? I was having internet difficulties as I was coming back to campus. Some dork installed their router backwards and it made the entire student network malfunction up until last night.

- TBH

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home