Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stop Dying!

I swear, everything I touch dies. I almost got a job at Vitamin World, and it closes down 2 months later. (Because the mall raised it's rent, so they said screw you.) Things Remembered is closing down. (Mall decided to get out of contract, so lease is up early.)... My freaking car died...

And now my computer is dying. It takes 3 minutes to boot up where it used to take 30seconds to a minute. Everything loads slowly. My sounds are horrible sounding. Half the time it sounds like they are having convulsions! My CD burner used to burn in about 7 minutes, now it burns in 14... What it burns is not so good quality.... GAH!

I must find a second job soon so that I may buy a new one, then get a new car and then move out and then... ::cries::

And I want to start college in the fall... Things are not looking up... Not to mention most of this winter has been early summer weather. I HATE THAT! I want it to be COLD.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home