Wednesday, May 19, 2004

CosPlay no Vash

That is Japanese for "Vash's CosPlay" or the "CosPlay of Vash" for all you who probably thought it was Spanish I was speaking in up there... ::gives you a disgusted look, shakes head::

So I am getting closer to finishing this costume. Sadly, I did not meet my goal of 90% finished by the end of Monday. Currently I would say I am 73% complete. Tomorrow I have to go out and pick up a few extra things for detail and so on. I hope this turns out really well.

I called my place of work to get my schedule. I worked on the 15th and there was no schedule for the next two weeks up. I didn't hear from them on Sunday or Monday, so I called today... I do not work until Sunday... Then only two more times after that for the rest of this month... Not cool... My check will be so small... I hate my job... She says she is giving me a rest before she schedules me for twice my normal hours. In other words, 25 hour weeks... I know that doesn't sound like much, but I usually get 12 hours, so it is great for me... But you are right, it still isn't enough... I need to look for a second job tomorrow too... ::cries::

Sunday, I saw a rooster in out backyard. When I announced this, my parents just ignored me and laughed. I said, "No! There is a rooster!" My mother's response was, "It's called a Grackle." Then my father, who was looking out the window, goes, "No... He is right." So my mother looks and goes, "Wow..."

So I watched this rooster bob it's head as it walks around and tries to eat things... Then suddenly... and urge to attack it was a sword came over me... For all you Zelda fans... You know what I am talking about, and you know what the consequences would be... But then it FLEW on to the fence... I thought they couldn't fly... So now I had the urge to grab it's feet and make it fly my to places... "Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past" fans know about this...

Oh well, it shortly fell into the neighbor's yard and I went back to doing nothing.

Now then, I have decided to take all the CDs I ever made and make a back up Data CD with all the songs. In case I ever let someone borrow one again and it gets destroyed, like the the two I lent out... Now I will not have to risk redownloading them again... But... I only have Windows Media Player to rip my CDs and it turns everything into the crappy .wma files... So I have a trial converter where I can only convert one .wma into an .mp3

I have 15 CDs left with 17-26 songs on them... It took me three full hours to do two CDs.... ::cries:: Guess I know what I will be doing this week off along side finishing my costume. Busy, busy, busy...

Got to talk to my "Sweet M" today. Not long though. She was just checking her e-mail. It was nice though, cause I didn't know she had got on and she IMed me first. I liked that. But sadly she is sick and possibly with strep throat... I feel so bad, I hope she gets better soon... That's why our conversation was so short, she wanted to go rest to help get better.

Hmm... Taiko drums will be at A-Kon!! They are Japanese drummers... Drumming you have never seen before. I know they are amazing to watch, and I can't wait to see them live!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home