Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wild Geese

Well, we have a winner folks. TBH new exactly where the title in last time's subject line came from. Her prize was... A Can of Soup and I have to sing a song for her over the phone... I should have just said she can have my first born.... (Couse, my future wife might be unhappy about that if I had...)

Anyway, it seems that Maniac and I's cars are already being talked about and we haven't even gone cruising as a team yet! Sa-Weet!

He said the other day while he was working in the arcade he heard a small group talking about cars so he was evesdropping... Then they started talking about the white car with the Decepticon symbols on it and the writing on the side in a strange language. AKA - They were talking about my Yuki Phantom. Nice.

Then he was at a friend's house and his friend had a friend over. The friend's friend saw his car and was like "Ah! You're the one with the Red Suns sticker!" Maniac was like, "Yeah... Does that mean people talk about my car?" The guy was like, "Yeah man. People talk about the car with all the Initial D decals and the huge Grand Theft Auto San Andres decal on the back window!"

So, we already have a slight reputation. Very cool. If I can ever get my undergrounds to work again they might know me even better, since I've yet to see anyone else with purple undergrounds around here.

Can't wait till our team gets together for real.

By the way, I gotthe new fuse box for my undergrounds, but it was a dead fuse box on delivery. I am pissed.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home