Friday, June 24, 2005

Too Early For This

I awoke at 8am today, headed for the shower. As I was washing my hair it occured to me... "Wait... I think I am off today." So I proceeded to be ticked at that thought, because I only work with two people and I do not have their home numbers to call. So I got dressed and headed out... Drove 30 minutes to the mall and went into my kiosk... Yup. I was off. It's Friday and Saturday that I open... Man~~!

So I left and stopped at Rion's place. He is in Mississippi for a week, cause his girlfriend is having a family reunion. So I am taking care of his cat. After that I went home and worked on Yuki. On my way to the mall, the battery light started to flicker to the beat of my music. That does not make me happy. So I got home and checked it. It was wet... So I figured all my "drifting" was sloshing the water out of it. I added more water to the cells. Then cleaned up the battery... things the wires conenct to... I'm not a car person. Leave me lone.

Then I checked my Power Steering Fluid. There is a line that says "Lower Level" and a line that says "Upper Level". The directions say to fill it to "Upper Level"... I had it filled to the rim which was 100% too much... And it's been making weird clicking noises when I turn. I am hoping it was cause of too much fluid. So I shoved paper towels in it till I got it to the right level.

Then... It was time. I took off all my neons and undid all the wiring... They just looked horrible. You could see them sticking out cause I have no body kit, and then I was tired of people laughing cause my wires wear hanging everywhere and frayed... Just wasn't worth it. And they only worked for 3 days and never worked again... Maybe now Yuki will feel better?

Got my new scanner on Tuesday. My A-Kon pictures have yet to be developed. Might be another week though... I plan on having Rion help me out with photo shoots... I will scan the good stuff. I have scanned some drawings of mine. I might post one or two to see what you guys think.

Btw, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home