Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Return of the Sexy - Sunday

(By the way, Saturday I developed a bad cough with my other symptoms. Not to mention I was over heating like crazy.)

Sunday I awoke at 9:30. Time to get ready to go. My hair was still in Jin's style and since I had showered before the skit and didn't do much after I just went to bed. My hair was fine, so I figured I would just take a shower when I got home. We had to be checked out before noon. I got into my Alchemist costume but felt so horrible I had no energy to drag those spikes I made around. I feel bad too cause Coleman went through a lot of crap trying to get that symbol to me.

We took all my stuff to the car and packed it. Then went back for some other stuff. Now the elevators were in demand and taking forever. Everyone decided to use the stairs down 29 floors. I couldn't make that so Rion's GF stayed with me. We fianlly got on one and went down. Rion and her went off to his car and we were going to wait inside for them. So I went in look of my group. Found them at the food court. We then went back to the dealer room for one last look. Rion and his GF head off for home without us.

Maniac wants to play Initial D one last time so we watch him. I had been trying to call D since the food court to see if she was still there, but I could not get ahold of her... So we leave. We stop at Krispy Kreme to get donughts. A new A-Kon tradition. My first Krispy Kreme was last year after A-kon. So now we will do it every year. Things are soooo~ good. Then we head home. Getting there was quicker than coming, and sadded. I hate being back. I wish A-Kon was it's own country and we could live there...

Now I sit here with slight sore throat, slight cough, swollen glands, and an ear ache... But A-Kon was worth it.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home