Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Waiter

By the way, I got the job I went to the interview for. I am a waiter now. If you want to know where, ask me in private.

But now I will have to work two jobs. I hope I can handle it and I don't break down. Too much work and too little play makes me a sad boy.

I still need to get to the High School to get some information I lost so I can apply for college in the fall, as well as loans...

Sadly, not too much else to report right now... Umm... A lot of games I want are coming out soon. Tales of Legendia being one of them on Feb. 7.... Wish Twilight Princess and Kingdom Hearts II would come out already....

And I need a bigger memory card for my new digital camera. This one only holds 33 pictures. Even though I like that number, it is not enough. I want to take it around now and then and just take pictures, kinda like TBH does... But by no means am I emulating her... I've always liked to take pictures, so we have that in common. She has a lot more experience than me, so I hope to learn more and take awesome photos like she does soon.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home