Friday, August 04, 2006

No, That is Not my Mustard Packet.

So... what should I talk about first? Well, Cingular calls and tells me they are not going to accept payment for minutes on my GoPhone after August 30, and turn my phone off after Sept. 30. Why? Cause it's an old AT&T Phone, and they want me to switch completely over to them. I do so. $30 for a pretty nice phone, and I get to mail in a rebate for that, so free phone in 3 months. However, to activate it I have to start a reoccuring billing system, and to do so I have to make a new payment. I just transfered the $$50 that was on my old phone, and had to add $$30 more... I was not happy, cause I do not have a lot of money.

Where I work has only been giving me 4 hours a week for weeks now, and all of it goes to gas, credit card bill, and the phone. So now I am broke and going to have to dip into emergency funds to pay for gas before I get my next check, which will be nicer since I got 18 hours this week. 22 next week... I hope that keeps up for a while.

I have a few games coming out I need. Yeah I know, shut the slag up. I needs ma games, yo! And the rest of my credit card bill to pay off...

Also, I have to get to the high school and some how get into college in the Since I fragged up and did not get it done to get into school this fall. I'm such a slaggin idiot, I swear. And then I need to get a loan to pay for it and get a new computer...

Speaking of new... The truck I am driving has no A/C after that accident, and now it is leaking oil... And then a couple of days ago another tire blows up and I spent 1 1/2 hours trying to get the spare on... I was over an hour late for work. But I was not in trouble at least... So I need to pay to fix the leak, and get a new tire. Oh yes, and one of the lugnuts is stuck in the stupid tool that takes them off... So I am scared when I drive now... I hate that truck. Someone want to buy me a 2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan, prefereablly white or silver?

Anyway, more money to spend. I wanted to go to AnimeFest, but figured I would not go, or maybe go for a day. A friend of mine wants someone to go down with her on Saturday and asked me. I was more than happy to, but now I have to come up with money for my share of a room and gas. I don't think I am going to bother getting a pass, just walk around and ignore the events/dealer's room. It'll be fun though.

However, I do have money put aside for my trip to OniCon in October, which I am very much looking forward too. While I am not planning on cosplaying at AnimeFest, I sure as Hades will be at OniCon. And this time I am not flying, my friend Coleman has offered to drive me down there this time. Good friend that man. But I am absolutely hoping that I get to CosPlay with D this year. She was unable to attend last year, and I was sad. So, hope everything works out... Cosplay, more money to spend. ^__^

Umm... my show sucked. That is all on that.

Oh yeah, woke up with swimmer's ear on Sunday. Freaked cause I COULD NOT HEAR out of my right ear. Apparently cause I felt icky and wanted to shower before bed... I always did have problems with fluids in my ear. Anyway... It's clearing up... Still feels muffled, and messes up my ninja abilities, but not as bad as the first day...

Umm... No idea what else to report, so bye-bye for now, my pretties... and misc. male friends.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home