Thursday, June 08, 2006

Later All

Okay, well in the morning I will be leaving fro the convention. I will return sometime on Sunday. I am a little pissed right now, cause I asked off for the next three days months ago and my manager said I could have them off, but now I just found out I am supposed to work on Sunday. I can't just tell everyone I am riding with we have to cancell all our plans so that we can get back so I can be at work. Plus I paid for 3 day pass. I am not happy about only getting to be there 2 days. So now I have to go up to work in a bit and complain and hopefully get this fixed, but I doubt it will be. Sick of this. This happens every year.

Anyway, I will have tons of pictures when I get back. I would be happy to e-mail some zip files of them. Just let me know. Look forward to a report on the con some time after I get back. Later.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home