Friday, June 16, 2006

EyeLiner

You know. I used to wear eyeliner just before the whole emo thing really took off, so I stopped wearing it so people wouldn't go "Oh look. You're emo!" But I have like 6 eyeliner pencils just sitting there. So screw it. I am going to start wearing them again... At least that is what I was thinking when I put some on this afternoon... And now I have realized I had to get used to having eyeliner on again cause I keep rubbing my eyes or what not and rubbing it off or streaking it down my cheek. Gosh dang.

GOSH DANG YOU EMOS!

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat emo kids for breakfast! And i can't believe you wear eyeliner!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?

GOSH!!! HASN'T ANYONE TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING BETTER!?!?! COME ON!!!

But I still love you!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home