Friday, July 07, 2006

There is String in my RockCandy

So not much has been going on lately. I did finally get a hold of the insurance company for the dude who hit me. Appaprently his policy was cancelled in May cause he wasn't paying. In other words, no money for me. Well fudge cakes.

Bought Rub Rabbits the other day. Pretty awesome. I loved Feel the Magic XX/XY and I like this a bit more, so that is saying something. Lots of sexy fun...

Hmm... I didn't get to see Pirates last night at the midnight showing. I promised I wouldn't see it without my mother and she didn't get out untill 12:20 so by the time we could have gotten to the mall it'd be like 1 am... Yeah, suck. So I have to wait till Monday...

Still going to wear my pirate costume to it though.

I think I just swallowed the string... Nope, there it is. Later!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home