Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oni-con... Why Must You Be So Far Away?

::weeps:: So... I wanted to be in Houston this weekend for Oni-con... Well, actually mostly to see D, but Amano was going to be there too so that would have been cool as well.

Alas, it was not meant to be. I asked of for work a while back and luckily got it off, so I am being lazy this weekend anyway. Work actually called today and asked if I could come in and I was like, "I'd love to, but I'm in Houston." My manager was like, "Oh ho... Just kidding... You mean you don't want to fly up here to work for a few hours then go back?" >_> "Sure! Let me hop on the next flight. Be there in a few."

I need the hours, but... Eff. I was supposed to be on a mini-vacation this weekend.

Well... Perhaps I can pester my ride into taking me for ShioKaze-con? Eh? Eh?! ::nudges him::

@->-->--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home