Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Bed is a Battle Field

First off... Some of you, get your minds outta the gutter... You know who you are.

Anyway, for the past several days... I don't know what I've been dreaming. I can only recall quick flashes of battles and mechas and powering up... I dunno... But after I wake up and go get breakfast, when I come back... Great Beejebus!

I have 2-3 of my 5 pillows on the floor, sometimes a bit of a ways from my bed. Blanet and sheet are seperated. Blanket shoved down a corner at the end, sheet shoved down the side of the bed agaisnt the wall. Remaining pillows scattered about and shoved in crevices of bed. Matress has freakin moved about... It's like a war went on!

Sheesh... I want to record what I am dreaming.

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would be awesome if we were capable of doing that.... would makes things easier on me, and according to you, it would be a show.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home