Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Writing Again

If I can just find a decent job that pays well, or ever a couple of nice jobs and get a nice amount of money, a friend and I will get an apartment together. However, I am still having no luck in locatinf said job. I am hoping it happens well before Christmas, as there are things comming out I do not want my brother bothering me about.

Not to mention situations with my sister are getting worse. Lately things have been going missing. Before last Christmas my GameBoy Advance SP my mother was going to give me vanished without a trace. Seeing as how my father didn't know it was there, I was waiting for it, and my brother had one already, that left her. Then my brother found $20 missing earlier this year from his wallet.

Shortly after A-Kon I was going to buy my car tags with the rest of my spending money. I came home from work and counted my money. Didn't take it out, just leafed through it inside the wallet. Yet the next day $20 was missing... A few weeks later $10 went missing from my brother's wallet again...

Then just last Sunday, his cell phone disappeared. He left it on the book case infront of the stairs at the top of the stairs Saturday night. My parents saw it there as they went to bed at 11. I went to bed at 2am, in the dark. No clue it was there. I didn't wake up untill 1:30 pm. I went downstairs and my father said goodbye as he was heading back for Dallas. My brother came home just as he started up his truck. A minute later he was in the shower. 5 minutes later my sister came home from spending the night. Then left again before my brother was out of the shower.

Some time around 4 that afternoon my brother asked if I had seen his cell. We looked all over in case a cat jumped up to get it and batted it around and lost it. We never found it. The next day he called the company to see if it had been used. At 6 something yesterday (that Sunday he lost it) there were 2 internet charges on it... Obviously someone used it, and it wasn't him. So he had it deactivated.

Oh, and let's not forget that lately we have had to move all good food to the freezer in the garage and lock that freezed, leaving only veggies and ice in the freezer half of the fridge. Then my mother stopped buying anything really good for the fridge or pantry. Anything good she does buy, I've been told to hide. She eats 7-10 times a day when she is home, and feeds her boyfriend all of our food. She never asks permission to cook anything. Just does. Used up all our pancake mix, so there was none when my mother wanted to make them one morning for all of us. Then she ate a $12 box of shrimp that my mother bought for herself. Nothing is safe in this house.

Oh, and the key to the freezer, only I know where it is. My sister figured out she was being locked out the freezer and made a comment about it. My mother told her everyone was locked out cause only Vash knows where the key is. Later my father asked her why only I knew where it was. She told him it was cause she gives in too easily and she knows I don't.

Then today... My father and mother left to go find a place. When they got back my father came into this room (his study) to get something. As he opened the door, my cat Sakura ran out of here. He had not been in here all day, and I was still asleep. He knows she wasn't locked in over night cause she woke them up this morning... Then he discovered $20 was missing from his money clip...

When I woke up... I had never seen that man look so sad. It was like his pet had just died and his heartached. His own daughter stole from him. He left her a voice mail sayuing he wanted it back. He told my mother he doesn't care if she ever comes back. None of us do anymore. We want her gone, and we will disown her once she has...

Anyway, Maniac and Chopstick and I are going to try and start something cool soon. Keep you all posted on that.

I just got done reading Book 4 of Harry Potter... I liked it. I really look forward to the movie now.

The other day I downloaded a 6 part mini-series called Neverwhere. It's British made. My friend D told me about it, so I went on a search to try to find it to download. Success. I've seen 5 eps so far and I really like this story! It's written by Neil Gaiman, so now I am interested in his movie "Mirrormask" coming out soon.

And just now I started working on this thing D introduced me to. It's this 100 themes thing. You get 100 words and you can either draw pictures corresponding to each or write something that deals with each. I am writing a story based on my comic with extra characters (a few of my other friends.)

@->-->---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap!!! that's so scary!! i'm sorry!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!! i forgot to put my name! ~ Lacey :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home