Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Flippin SWEET~

So I know I talk about drifting... but when I say I drift, what I am actually doing is just power sliding. My back end does not actually slide and I adjust, yadda yadda. I just go *Squeeeeeeeee* with lots of grip from my tires...

Well, today I was almost home. The road to my house is 35mph. I was going 40. As I was a house away from my own I got into the other line to power slide into my drive way. However, I accidently knocked my gear shift back into Drive3 by accident which startled and confused me and I tapped the break instead of stepping on it. This caused the back of my car to inirtia drift to the side until I was facing my house straight on. I hit the gas, got into my spot, parked, jumped out with my arms in the air and yelled "WOOO~~~!!!" I actually drifted for the very first time, even if it was by accident. Man it felt so GOOD~!

Now there are tire tred marks on the street and down my drive way. Hehe~, oops. -_-::

Speaking of drift. I got a hold of a bootleg of the Initial D live action movie. Very good quality too. English subs suck, but I get the jist of it. Only watched 45 minutes since I haven't seen all the first season of the anime yet...

Oh and as for my Music Videos of the Week... I am running out. I don't know American videos. If I had Japanese PV codes I could have one a week for a very, very long time. But American ones, I am like "Uhhhh~~~" for a while before something comes to mind.... ::Sad::

Also, expect CosPlay pictures tomorrow. Some of you I will be IMing and sending them to directly.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home