Thursday, July 14, 2005

As Promised

CosPlay pics from Project A-Kon 16 are ready for your viewing pleasure!

Please go here:

My CosPlay.com Gallery

For those of you who do not know, the Vincent costume was from A-Kon 15, the rest are from this year. Please feel free to look through all of my albumes and enjoy. Also, I would love to hear what you all think about which one and so forth. If you have a CosPlay.com account feel free to comment there, if not please feel free to comment here!

Now, as for the day. Got off at 12:45. Went to Hobby Lobby. Added on to my "style". I wear my barrett at the end of my long hair, but that allows the shorter ones to become fly-aways and that is bad news. So I got one yard of black ribbon and tie around the mid section of my hair. No bow, just tied. I let the rest of the ribbon hang down my back. I think it is cool. Let's see if I can insert a picture...



Please excuse my messy hair and appearance. It's been a long day and I am in my sleep-wear. Leave me a lone. :oP

Got Chopstick and headed to Maniac's. Then we all came to my place and proceeded to take photo shoots. As I was done with Jin and coming from behind my house I saw someone parked in our drive way staring at me. Later my sister tells me they called her cell while they were wating for her to come out and told her some strange people just came from behind her house. She had to explain what I was doing. Then when she gets home she tells me the girl said she was going to yell something at me when she saw my swords and decided to stay quiet. The guy in the car asked her if those were real swords. My sister told him maybe. So he asked if I knew how to fight with them. She told him more than likely. His response was, "I'm not gonna mess with him..."

I am also sure people driving by seeing me in costumes gave me weird looks.

While it was extremely hot all day (our pocky melted the moment we stepped outside) and very sunny... 30 minutes after my last photo there was a thunderstorm that lasted the rest of the day.

Then is took me a long time to get all my pictures loaded, scanned, labled, then uploaded onto CosPlay.com. ::phew::

Umm....Enjoy!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home