Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Some Past Revealed

In response:

Indeed I have been to Japan, kind of. I once lived in Okinawa for 8 1/2 years of my life till I moved to America. That's what I mean by kind of. I've, sadly, only been to the main land once, and only sat in an airport waiting for our plane to arrive that would take us to America. So while I did live in Japan, I did not get to travel the Major part of Japan. Even then, I lived on an American Base.

I would very much like to go back one day too. Since my only living Japanese relative lives in America too, we have no reason to go to Japan even to visit.

Hope to hear from you again. You take care too~!

@->-->---

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are u up at this hour? must be really late/ early am your time in the US.

never been to japan myself. have only transited at the airport three times. :) hear its really beautiful though.

get some sleep.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Vash Kenshin said...

Wow, that was a quick response.

It's only 1 am here. I should probably get to bed since I had to open at work, but I usually stay up till 3am anyway. :oP

Okinawa was beautiful, so I am sure the main land is even more so!

Heh, I'll get some sleep eventually.

@->-->---

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, just dropping by once again to show some care :) I regret to say that I have not been around here for the last week or two because I have been heavily swamped in web designing. One piece of work I'd like to share with you is the transition from aedificabamte to another address. I was forced to use anotehr software, the details of which will be elaborated later if you care, and that required a new subdomain.

Therefore, my new address is http://log.paper-momo.com!

By the way, no. TBH, in all her serenity, finds it perfectly understandable for you to not experience the true bliss of such masterpieces. :)

Love always,
TBH

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home