Friday, January 27, 2006

>_>

Sooo..... A long while ago I bought a doll with a gift card I was given from my evil manager at my previous job for secret santa... Little over a year ago. Creepy yet pretty. $26.

Now I work where they are sold, but the others in the series are $35 so I have yet to get them, hoping they go on sale, since we never sell them. I think people are too creeped out. Well, they finally went on clearance, so I bought one... Cause if I got all three I wanted, they'd cost $2 less than one would have cost in the first place... Didn't feel like speninding that right then. That was two days ago.

Today I go in to get my check and was informed that last night HQ called and said to do a 50% clearance sale. -_- So I grabbed the other two I wanted for a steal. A STEAL I tell you!!!

I really like these dolls. Have a look at them. I think the site shows all the ones I have but one of them: The Dolls

I start training at my new job on Sunday. I am going to be so worn out next week, I can feel it now.... ::sad:: Will I ever see a day off again?! A-kon can't come soon enough... I better get that weekend off too. ::ready to kill::

Maybe I'll finally get some money going though and can start saving up... Like I've said. I need a new computer, a new car, I want to move out, and I want to go to college....

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, those dolls do look cute. And they get brownie points because the site has Latin in it :P though I find that to be an odd combination.

-TBH

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home