Saturday, February 04, 2006

<_<

So tired. I've been doing a week of training all week. Having to get up early for long shifts and crap... Today was my first day off in 6 days. I know, "Don't complain." I'm sorry, but I've had a lot of tiny jobs going on for the longest time. I am not used to 7+ hour shifts 5 days in a row... I am worn out. Hopefully I get used to it soon though.

Believe me, I slept in today... Only till about 12:30, but hey... I've been getting up at 7am with 3 or 4 hours sleeps, so 11 hours of sleep felt good.

Tales of Legendia comes out in a few days. Woo~! Got that baby reserved, and with the money I am making at my new job, I can afford it. Nice. Gonna bring my PS2 down and play in here. I have never been able to before, because this is my father's "study" and I can't put a TV in here. However, my brother just bought a new TV and his old smaller one is setting to the side. I am going to bring it in here to play my game, then put it up on Fridays when my father comes home. Gonna be nice.

Can I handle two jobs with out set schedules?!?!! Only time will tell. Tune in next time. Same Jester channel, Same Jester Time~!!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home