Saturday, May 22, 2004

Illegal Street Racing! Woo-Hoo!

Okay, so I am not really street racing... I don't think poor Yuki would be able to handle that kind of punishmentas he is now.

Recently I got a hold of "Midnight Club II" and "SpyHunter 2" for my PlayStation 2. "Midnight Club II" is basically street racing/drifting at night time in L.A., Paris, and Tokyo. I can't wait to get to the Tokyo level. It's so much fun though. I love the whole racing through the city and so on. My thumb hurts a lot now too. I am not used to holding down a button with a lot of force for hours at a time.

It's great though, if you know me, you know in game I like to attack the NPCs (none playable characters)and kill off the innocent. In this game though, I am out of character and try to avoid the people walking in the streets. But even though I try, I've killed like 100 people so far. Heh, so great.

And I don't even mind going through thr same race 10-12 times till I win. I am learning techniques and studying the layout. It's so much fun. What's cool is, nothing happens the same wat twice. Every time I restart the race, the CPU cars go different routes and different cars are driving where they weren't the last time. So you have to be prepared.

Then in "SpyHunter 2" I get to chase cars with villans with my sweet ride and shoot them down and blow them up. So much fun. Plus, one of my all time favorite singers wrote a new song for the theme of this game. Her name is Vanessa Carlton and the song is "Dark Carnival." First of all, I love "dark" things. Secondly, I have a thing about loving carnivals and the carnival music. Thirdly, Vanessa Carlton is absolutely great.

Now, all I need is "Need For Speed Underground." It's another illegal street racing game. I've been told it is the best game of it's kind yet. Currenlty, I have a friend trying to get it for me as payment for taking him home all the time, especially at 1am. I hope he gets it soon.

As for my costume. Stuck at 73%. My friend said she had to work at 5 but would try to get someone to cover for her. At 7 I went to her place of work to tell her she can come over at midnight to help me out, but when I got there they said she got someone to work for her. So I called her house and her mother said she went to the mall... I didn't appreciate that. And she wonders why I won't date her or "do anything" with her... ::shakes head::

So tomorrow I will go get the last of the things I need and then come home, and page my sister. My sister said she would help me out with the costume since our "friend" did that trash to me.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home