Monday, May 02, 2005

Avoidance

Ran to Wal-mart last night to see if they had some sort of white sports pants. The white material I bought to make the Moonlight Knight costume was too see through. You could see me skin through it, and sadly, where my underwear ended and my leg began... Didn't need hat going on. So I might as well find real pants and alter them if need be. Plus I was out of conditioner...

So I arrive at Wal-Mart and once again I have to be Solid Snake for Metal Gear Solid, because someone I want nothing to do with works there and tends to work at night, which is when I like to go since hardly anyone is there...

First off, they have the hair stuff section blocked off so they could buff the floor. So that was irritating. I go into the men's clothing section. I get a white muscel shirt, since the same what material will be for my shirt, I would rather my skin not be seen through it. Sadly, they had Zero white pants. I did find some comfortable looking sports pants that would have worked, but all they had was black and grey... So I head over the the video game section. Picked up the 200th issue of Game Informer then saw a bin with video games for $14.98. Right on top was GunGrave: Overdose. So I grabbed that, even though I can't play it till I get my hands on the first one. Then there was another bin of video games for $19.98 or less. I grabbed Tekken 4 so I could practice with my character, Ling.

When I was checking out, the lady saw GunGrave and asked if there was an anime to that. I said yes, and then she started to talk about Fullmetal Alchemist. Then the girl that I had been avoiding sees me from her register and comes over to me telling me she needs to talk to me.

I knew exactly what about too. She used to date Rion, but treated him badly and dumped him cause he wouldn't lay her among other things. His new girlfriend hates this girl and got in her face and told her to stay away about a week ago. That is what the topic was about, I was right.

I gave her no answers. Just kept telling her that I don't know. She told me to tell him he needs to call her so they can discuss this. Last time they talked... 6 months ago, he told her he didn't even want to be friends and she cried... Now here she is telling me that last time they talked they decided to be friends. What the slag?

Well... She wanted to hang out with me too, and I said I would call her, but I wont. Rion asked me to tell her to stay away from me as well... But I just can't be mean. I feel bad, even to her. Darn it. I will have to eventually as well...

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home