Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Curious, Little One?

The other day I posted a quick, lazy update. In doing so, I raised some questions. At least out of one person. My friend... Let's call him Metal, asked me what skit am I talking about. So I realized, I had not been updating with certail events in my life, and I do not know why I did not.

About a month ago I decided to see if I could find anyone to CosPlay with Maniac and I at A-Kon for a Chamlpoo group CosPlay. Amazingly, someone did reply to my post. Even more amazingly, she plans to CosPlay as Fuu, the missing character of our trio and the one character I was really looking for someone to CosPlay. I was very happy.

Afte a few days of posting to each other on my thread, we exchanged chat names. Since then we have been chatting and having a lot of fun. But to the point, shortly after we started to chatting, she came up with the idea of doing a skit together. I had to talk Maniac in it, and though it took a little while, he finally agreed. It was on.

The next day Maniac had a skit idea. I ran it by her, and she loved it. Then each day Maniac had more ideas to put into it, and luckily she loved everyone of them. We even took 6 hours one day to put together the soundtrack plus sounds on one track on a CD to use at A-Kon. All that is left now is to practice and time ourselves to the track and complete the costumes.

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* *hugs*

By the way, the text message was by accident. Sorry about that. ;)

-TBH

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home