Friday, May 13, 2005

Polite Panda

It's been awhile since I've updated, but that's because nothing exciting has been going on. Little bit of work, little bit of costume making, lot of anime watching. Not something worth talking about.

However, last Tuesday Maniac, Chopstick, and I did rehearse our A-Kon skit for 3 1/2 hours in my drive way. You have no idea how much of a work out that actually is when you rehearse a fight scene 200 times (exaggerating). It was fun though. We are probably going to rehearse again next Tuesday. We had it pretty much down last time, but next time we need to make it flow smoother and seem more natural.

We are not professional actors, but for those of you who will not see it but want to... I am trying to get a friend to video tape it, but he makes no promises. If he does get to, I'll make copies of the video and send them to you. Okay?

Further news... Today is that last day of work for two of my co-workers. I never liked them, but that means once again I will have long boring shifts and no days off for a while. Only thing good about that is I will get a little more money. My last couple of checks really sucked and I can't live on that. Still no luck on a second job either. I need to buy a new scanner, some games, and some manga... Not to mention fix my car then customize it... Geeze. If only I could get that assistant manager position then a second job I could be doing pretty good I think.

Oh, I did get a raise finally. $.22 more an hour... So now I make $6.22 an hour... Took me a year to get a raise... ::cries::

Polite Panda is a Care Bear, by the way. I think technically he is a Care Cousin, but... Come on... He is a bear... Just cause he is an exotic bear doesn't mean he shouldn't be called a Care Bear. Anyway, I bought his stuffed animal at Hot Topic the other day and he is staring at me at the moment...

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home