Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day Of Craziness

Geeze... Today was just a day for crazy things to happen.

Woke up, went to work. All fine. The phone rings as soon as I open.

Me: Things Remembered, thank you for calling. How can I help you?

Person: Hello! This is Breland's Health Center and to celebrate our 30th year in business we are calling around to our local businesses and the first to answer gets a free membership, so congratulations!

Me: Oh... Thank you.

Person: If you could come but today around 5, ask for ____ and bring this confirmation code to claim your prize. We look forward to seeing you!

Me: Okay. Thank you!

Person: Bye.

So... I won something for going to work... That was random, but though I meant to go claim it, I forgot all about it by the time I got off. But after that, every thing was quiet. Suddenly it looked like night time cause the sky was so dark and thick the sun wasn't getting through. I also work underneath a large glass dome, so I can see the sky. Suddenly it was downpouring, hailing, lightning...

I took off to Samuel's when the hail started cause I did NOT want that glass dome shattering over MY head. Shortly there after it died down and was sunny again... So I went back to my little kiosk. Then two men from the Airforce in camos came up... Asked if I could engrave on this... It was a freakin shell to a freaking 155 mm calibur bullet! Holy Slag! And it was once part of a live round, not an imitation. They had shot it off in practice and kept the shell after it was approved to be taken.

That was different. But the rest of the crazy stuff wasn't cool, so I will not discuss it. However, I will talk about my costumes.

I am 97% done with everything. All I need to do is at loops for my swords to go through on Jin's pants, put elastic in Moonlight's pants, and finish the Alchemist prop and wrist bands. Except ofr staightening my hair and coloring white for Haru and blue for Alchemist, I am practically done and have already started to pack. Even though it is not till next weekend.

Also, Maniac has decided to do 2 other costumes! Woo~! He originally was going to only do one. I was going to be the only one with a costume for all days, but now he has joined my club. I am happy.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home