Monday, May 16, 2005

Cry For Help

At this moment, there is a poor cat outside my house crying for love. I was sitting here minding my own business when my brother calls the house. He is standing out side and needs me to shut the garage door as he enters to try and keep this cat that is following him out.

I step outside and see the cat and go over to pet it. The poor thing is so thin it's unbareable. It's limping on its right hind foot... And as I pet it (or him as I discover) it's sheding like mad...

I order my brother to fetch me a bowl of food and water as I remain to pet it. I know, feed a stray and they will never leave. But I am not as dark and heartless as I joke to be. I could not stand to just turn my back on it... So I fed it, and it ate like it had never tasted food before. Gobbling down so fast it would cough... kind of.

As it ate, we retreated into the garage and shut the door and entered the house. After several minutes I opened the door leading to the garage and could hear it yelling from outside for attention and help... All I could do is shut the door...

We have two female cats already, and my parents don't care for male cats. Not to mention, they would not take in a stray... But I think this cat was domisticated at some point. He seems too friendly and adapted to humans to be 100% stray or feral... I will never know...

I think he shall be known as Vespa, for he is an orange tiger tabby and just reminds me of a skinny wasp. Vespa Jack in full, cause it sounds cool. But while part of me wishes I could take him in and do more for him, part of me hopes he leaves and doesn't return, because it will hurt me more and more everytime I see him. I want to cry right now cause I am so worried about him, espcecially that limping leg...

I wish Vespa Jack luck in finding a wonderful life soon... Maybe someone can take him in where as I cannot.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home