Tuesday, May 24, 2005

CosPlay... Away~

Update for you faithful readers. I am virutally done now, except for props mostly. I have a little to do on the costumes themselves, but not all that much.

Haru- Need to buy a new black shirt, since I ruined the other one. Then I need to add those gray designs. Then I need to add lollipops to my "makeshift" Plue. Then all that will be left is to straghten my hair and spray it white.

Moonlight Knight- I need to add elastic to my bottom of the pant legs. Then I need to find a way to keep the belt on... Then add the crescent moon to the brooch I made.

Jin- Need to alter the pants slightly to make them look more authentic. Then I need to finish making the sheath for the small sword and painting it, then it will be done.

Alchemist- I just need to get the Alchemy symbol my friend made, enlarge it, add the spikes to it. Then all that will be left is to spray blue highlights in my hair.

See? Not too bad. As for the skit. Maniac and I are getting it donw pretty well. Hopefully it will be more fluent and natural on stage. I hope my friend Rion tapes it...

Other news? I am sick of my job. This time it is because I am tired of rude customers. I so want to Samurai Beep Slap them all... I wish I could find something else as well. I need more money... I hate money...

Oh! I sang for my friend TBH tonight. 3 times! She actually enjoyed it and wanted to hear it again. That made me happy. She wasn't pleased with my last performance, so I was nervous this time. I think I did well too. Especially for sining a Japanese song for the first time. I felt good. Rion's girlfriend wants to hear me sing it now... I think I shall!

Lots to do tomorrow... Open, work 8 hours. Find my friend to get that symbol... Find Rion's new apartment... Who knows what else... I should be in bed right now but...

A good friend of mine has been sick the past several days, and though she still feels bad is finally online again. I missed her and was worried about her, so I am enjoying getting to talk to her again. :o)

I need water, so this entry is ending now.

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who was the friend?

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home