Monday, May 16, 2005

Vespa Jack

Okay, so an update on him already. My mother and sister came home and he was still here. My mother said I could care for him but he has to stay outside. So she got down some bowls that we filled with food and water. My sister, meanwhile, had been sitting out back with him petting him and talking to him.

By the way, for you not into anime, I also named him Vespa after the vehicle that is famous in FLCL. His fur is yellow not orange also.

Anyway, my sister started making phone calls. She quickly found someone who would take him in. So he got him into a pet taxi, which he didn't like. And got into my car, which he liked even less. I drove him to where his new owner lives, while trying to talk to him and keep him calm.

We got to the girl's house and my sister got out of the car and the girl meet us. My sister took Vespa Jack out of his taxi and the girl took him in her arms and helf him close and he stopped crying. So then he looked at me, and I looked him in the eyes and told him bye. The girl promised to leave his name as Vespa Jack but would either call him Vespa or Jack for short.

And then we drove off, and I tried not to cry. I am sure he will be very happy. My sister said that girl is very sweet and loves kitties.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home