Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cleaning Frenzy

Last night I went to bed, but as I laid there I had this urge to play Okage: Shadow King. So I did. Until my eyes were too tired to see that is. So I finally feel asleep at 3:30am. I woke up at noon and there it was again. The urge.

Jumped on Okage for a few hours till I was called down stairs by my father to see something on TV. Shortly after I got down I heard NewType chimes from the computer room. I realized I must have left my messenger running since I went to bed, since that is the sound when someone logs on. I ran in here to see if anyone had been trying to talk to me since I went to bed. No one had though.... So I looked to see who had just logged on. It twas my friend D, and as soon as I saw it was her, she IMed me. Yay~~

I haven't really gotten to talk to her in a couple of weeks and it's been bumming me out. I only got to talk to her for a little bit then she had to leave. So I went back to my room to play more Okage till I got my butt whooped.

Went downstairs for dinner then back to my room... I looked at it and decided it was time to clean. I never clean my room, and my parents have given up trying to yell at me to clean it. But every now and then my room will get to a certian point and I can't take it any m0re and I spent hours cleaning it. And that is what I did.

From 6 till 10:30 I was cleaning. I completely filled one of those jumbo garbage bags. Usually when I clean I can fill just a normal sized garbage bag, this time I could barely tie this jumbo one shut. 'Twas heavy too.... I even dusted! :oO

Well then, got that out of my system. On other topics. Lately, I've been thinking about cutting half the length of my hair off... It's really dead near the end, and a lot of trouble to wash and comb everyday cause the deadness gets all knotted. So, I think I shall have half of it cut off, and try to take even better care of it this time around.

@->-->---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO longishly long story but cool =)


Raven

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home