Friday, August 26, 2005

Flat... Like The World

Then when I closed, I got in my car and backed out... I heard this loud noise... I thought it sounded like a get engine... I turned off my radio and I could hear it, but wasn't sure if it was my car. I got to a stop sign that leads out of the mall parking lot... The noise stopped. I started up again and went faster than I had been and the noise started and got louder. Then 1/2 mile from the mall I felt vibrations and pulled over... Back right tire was FLAT! I mean hecka Flat. Wouldn't you know it? But out of all my tires, it was the ONLY one not from Discount Tires who will replace it or fix it for free if it was one of theirs....

I tried to call home but couldn't get through. So I text Rion then Maniac. Both asked where I was and I told them. Maniac got off a little early from work and found me and helped me out. I was also glad he was there for the fact that I didn't feel comfortable changing a tire in the dark in the middle of the night.

But then, the doughnut kept making this brushing noise in one section whenever I spun it. We couldn't get it too stop, and it made me nervous... So I started home at 30 mph... Rion told me to head to his girlfriend's house. I went the back way, which is slower traffic... but the bad sad of town. I did NOT want to get stranded there... I made it to Erika's safely. They took a quick look at it. Then invited me in to get some water (took me 40 minutes in 91 degree night temp to change that tire). Then they said they would follow me home to make sure I got there okay.

Drove 40 mph o a 70 mph road all the way home. Then I invited them in. We hung out for a little bit (by the way, driving time all together was 1 1/2 hours... Not counting the stops. Usually takes me 25-30 minutes to get home....). Then Erika remembered that before A-Kon I was practicing to sing a song for my friend The Bantam Hammy. She had wanted to hear me and I never had a chance. Back then, TBH said she really liked my singing and wasn't just being nice.

When I finished singing the song, Rion was the first to speak. "Out. Standing!" That was a shock. The only time he ever heard me sing is when we were dragged to a night club on Kareoke night. Some old man with an oxygen tank was in my face telling me I need to sing cause he knows talent when he sees it and told the DJ I was going next... I picked a Backstreet Boy song, since NSync and BSB are the only songs I know how to sing to since I sang them for my ex.

When I got up there... I was dead nervous. Too many people looking at me... I wouldn't breath... I squeaked and cracked... It was a mess. So this time, Rion said he was afraid I was gonna get nervous and do that again. He said he didn't think I would be bad, just nervous, but didn't expect me to be that good. Erika was impressed too. Made me really happy. I've never been confident with my singing, and this song was in Japanese. Woo~

So then as I was walking them out Erika, who hasn't seen me since mid-June goes "Have you lost weight? You look smaller." Woah... She is the first to actually say that with out me asking. I was estatic she thought so. I hope to look even better before the end of the year.

Then I got back in and decided to call my friend Spike. I've never called his cell, and after he got it he told me to call him some time. So I did. He was at Wal-Mart and we chated for a bit. But the connection got bad so we got off. Now I am talking to him again online. It's taken me that long to write to this point...

Anyway, as you can see, the night of friends. And I have really great friends too. I am really lucky.

Oh, my sister's Boyfriend was arrested today, for my brother found out day before yesterday that someone charged over $1,500+ worth of stuff on his card. Yesterday he learned what some where and where they were delivered and under whose name. All were send to her boyfriends house and under his name. Well, one was sent under another guys name who used to live there. Well, my brother called the cops. They investigated. Today in the afternoon they arrested him for credit card fraud. My sister was in tears. When she found out why he was arrested and who called the police, she goes "Well, we did receive one item in Lenny's name, but we have nothing to do with him any more!" After she left for work I said, "Wait... How did she know that item that came in Lenny's name was one of the items on the credit card statement?" She had been saying she had no part of it and didn't know her boyfriend had done that and swears he didn't do it anyway....

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home