Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Me Bells Are Burried!

Geeze, this day progressively got worse then got a little better. Started off boring, then after I got ready for work it went down hill.

Got Final Fantasy X-2 off of eBay for cheap. I hated Final Fantasy X, but I've been wanting to see what X-2 was like. No one I know owns it, so I can't borrow it, and I hate renting games. So I got one on eBay for cheap. The page said in big red letters, "NO scratches, scuffs or anything. Disc in excellent condition." When I finally got it today, the case is nasty and the disc is badly scuffed with a few scratches on the paint on the top...

Then when I went to pick up my side bag, a huge-a spider crawled off of it. It dared to touch my skin! I smashed it with a binder near by and smushed it. But then it started running again. So I had to do it again. This time it was a little messy ball. So I had to kill the dang thing twice.

Went to get gas. Gas is now $2.99 a gallon... Was not happy. Then my car wouldn't start back up. I am having problems with the battery. Seems the car overcharges and the battery currods too fast and messes up the connection. So I had to mess with that and the drove off.

Now every a-hole in the city decided to piss me off. Constantly cutting me off with no signals. Being slow in front of me, then speeding up so I can't pass. Then I miss my exit cause of the situatuon before, plus 3 more jerks were speeding and made it impossible for me to slow down and get back behind the dude. So I nearly missed my second exit, which is bad cause I've never been past it and wouldn't know how to get to where I need to go.

I go to work and figure with the way things are going, it'll get worse. I was sure that I would get no sells, and probably just a refund. That would lower my numbers and get me into big trouble again. Then my ex wanted to talk to me tonight, so I figured I would get home and she would tell me her baby is actually my child. Which... I would like to know how since she and I never did anything to make a baby. But I am sure the answer would be, "Oh, when you were asleep I had my way with you."

Luckily, I had many visits from my friends. Erika at Hot Topic stopped by and I told her my bad day thus far. She told me to stop by Hot Topic some time and she would give me a hug. I had a couple of more pleasant visits. Then I took a break and went to see Erika. I instantly got a hug, which made me very happy. Then I found a Full Metal Alchemist T-Shirt in the clearance rack. Was $20, reduced to $10. I took it up to Erika. She saw absolutely nothing wrong with it and didn't know why it was put back there, but oh well. She said I'm lucky, cause there was a 50% the clearance price. Awesome shirt, that is perfectly fine, for $5. Woo~.

Then I went to GameStop. Saw Space Channel 5: Special Edition for $9.99... I've always wanted to play it and people tell me it is a lot of fun. So why not? I bought it. Those purchases made me happy and I do not feel guilty about them.

Oh, and my ex did not tell me the child is mine. Thank goodness. However, I became better friends with someone I meet recently over MySpace.com. She found me and sent me a message. I responded and she added me to her list. That was about it for a few days, so tonight I sent a message saying we should get to know each other since we are on each other's friend lists. (Btw, she is married and has a child, so no one ::looks at Spike:: say anything silly.) She responded quicker than I anticipated, but I liked her responce and gave me her AIM name. I gave her mine and we got to talk for the first time. I like her, she is funny and cool. I think we can be good friends.

Right now I have a head ache and I finally finished the 5th Harry Potter book. Didn't really like this book at all. Too much senceless yelling. I want to read 6th book now. I need sleep.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home