Friday, September 02, 2005

You Won't Take Me Alive Tom Nook!

Okay, finally got to test out X-2 today, it runs really well. Thank goodness. I was gonna be even more uber pissed if it didn't play... Now watch it be half way through the game and fritz... Anyway, played 3 hours worth. I am actually enjoying it, and I hated FFX...

Played Space Channel 5 as well.... MY GAWD it is hard... I thought I would do okay since I DDR. I thought it was the same principle... But there are no visual arrows for your turn, so it is more like Simon. And you have to do it in different beats like DDR. It's like DDR and Simon's love shild... DDR being the male, cause I think it would be funny if the girl was named Simon and everyone assumed she was a he.... Anyway! I can't get passed mission 1. I try listening to the beat, but I can't ever do the moves the way I am supposed to... I'll never see it's ending.

Hmm... Might be able to enjoy my own room for a while. Sister is moving out Monday. Brother is moving into her room there after... Yay! I can play my games whenever I want and never have to listen to that bafoon ask me stupid questions or listen to him breath or feel him staring!

Uh... Went to Books-A-Million to pick up Trigun: Maximum Vol. 6. Decided to get a Snapple Energy. I asked the girl to surprise me with a flavor. She gave me Venom. Never tried that one, it was good. But I text Rion and Marcus and told them that I was poisoned cause the girl at BAM gave me Venom and now I keep loosing 10 HP every turn. Heh.

Umm~~.....

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home