Friday, June 25, 2004

Why Am I Still Awake?

So about 6 my mother decides we should all go to the mall and do a little shopping. So we pile into her van and head for the mall.

My sister was starving though, so we went to a Subway that was close to and on the way to the mall. I love Subway. Such good food. As we were ordering, the girl making our food noticed my older brother wearing an "Inu Yasha" t-shirt and she freaked out cause she loves that anime. Well, they got into talking about anime when this guy came in to order. He got in on the anime conversation too.

As I was sitting and eatting I over hear him say, "Last year for Halloween I walked to and around the mall dressed as Freeze in his first form. It was great, and some guy even pulled me aside and asked to take my picture."

My eyes bulged and I dropped my sandwich and turned to him and asled, "Did you say you dressed as Freeza?"

He looked at me and said yes, so I went, "I was the one that pulled you aside in GameStop and asked to take your picture!"

He looked at me for a second then his eyes widened and he went, "Yeah! You were that Jester!"

Wow, talk about a small world. That was odd to meet him like that. He let me know he was dressing as Cell, another "Dragon BallZ" bad guy. I can't wait to see him.

We get to the mall and I go to the the carosel to see if Marcus is over there. I needed to ask him if I can borrow his complete series of "GTO" and "Love Hina."

On my way this sweet girl I talk to that works at Piercing Pagoda appeared next to me and said Hi. So I followed her back to her kiosk and talked to her for an hour. She is really sweet and so fun to talk to. Too bad she is getting married... I bought a charm from her and told her I would be back, after my discussion on how I would take over the world and anyone that smokes or drinks will be attacked by ninjas with cattle prods every time they take a swallow or puff.

I found Marcus to ask him the favor then decided I wanted to go talk to the girl some more. When I got back she asked me what my name was. After talking to each other every now and then for a few weeks, we never asked each other's name before. I introduced myself and she introduced her self, then I was taken away from my family cause they wanted to go home.

I asked if we could stop by Hasting real quick so I could see if they had "Trigun Maximum Vol.1" yet. So we went, and they didn't. I decided to get my mother this Frappe the cafe in Hasting has. I had it and it was to die for.

As I approached the counter, I saw who was working. Suddenly, the music that always played when Uma Therman saw one of her enemies and had flashbacks of them in "Kill Bill Vol.1" played in my head. It was my number one enemy when I dated my ex-fiance`e.

He was always threatening to kill her and me and so forth. Causing trouble for us. But since I was not with her, I had no reason to be hating so I was freindly.

Anyway, now I am just starting on a new book. It was originally my "big sister's" book. She only wrote a few pages, but I liked it and had an ending for it. We decided to write it together, but she lost what she had written and then got out of writing. So I got her permission and started to write on it on my own. I will still let her look it over and change what she feels needs to be changed so that we are still co-authors though.

I hope it turns out well.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home