Thursday, July 08, 2004

Alice & The Death Of The Worm

So I finally beat "American McGee's Alice" last night. Such an awesome game. I love it. It's as hard as Hades, but I never got frustrated with it. Even though I fied 5 billion times. Oh well. Ending was interesting, but could have had more. Still, I loved the storyline and everything.

Today, my McAfees Vrirus Protection updated itself and FINALLY found and killed this annoying worm virus I had that would cause a stupis website to load and annoying away messages to load on my AIM randomaly with links in them to fool my friends into getting the virus. Also, it would not allow me to load the Task Manager. Now it is forever gone and I am happy.

Also, I finally received the program to work on my website. I spent all day learning some of the tutorials it had then working on my site itself. I think I am doing pretty good, but there is a lot more I need to learn and do not understand. Also, Mike needs to give me some more info when he goes back because I need it to be able to upload the new stuff onto the web... ::sigh::


@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home