Wednesday, July 07, 2004

And To You I Say, "GOODDAY!"

Ignore the title. I couldn't think of anything...

So "CosPlay Complex"... Wow.... Just wow. That show is NUTZ!! I swear. Funny as heck, but I couldn't watch a lot of it (nudity). Not bad nudity, just normal nudity. Like, they girls were changing clothes a lot for CosPlay Competition. Japanese are not embarrassed by such things, cause it is natural, so nudity is not a huge issue... I still can't see that stuff though... I am embarrassed...

Anyway, I had to let Marcus and Ryan see it. The next day after I watched it, we all went to Marcus' to watch it. Marcus enjoyed the craziness and the girls... Ryan liked this one guy in it cause he was crazy and cool. 10 minutes of watching that guy and Ryan proclaimed him his 4th hero.

As for today, I hung out with Mike and Jeremy again. I also got to hang out with Natasha. So glad. I used to have a lot of fun talking to her in school, but I hadn't seen her in forever. Now I have her cell number and her AIM name. So now we can start being good friends again. Woo!

We watched anime at my house... not going into that. It was crazy. Then my mother didn't like that so many guests were here so we left and went to Hastings, Target, then IHOP and we just got drinks. Got home about midnight...

Had some interesting conversations with Natasha though. Heh.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home