Sunday, July 04, 2004

MAXIMUM!!!!.... CosPlay?

So I went to the mall 2 hours before I had to be at work. Went straight to "Books-A-Million." Marcus text me yesterday saying they finally had "Trigun Maximum" in and there were only two copies. So when I got to the mall, I went straight there.

I power walked to the manga section and found a hand full of guys looking at the manga. I went straight to the "T" section, saw it, ripped it off the shelf and left. I saw some weird looks from the dudes that were standing there.... But they don't understand... I've been waiting so long for this... My... Precious!

Anyway, then I picked up a book I had ordered called "Across the Nightingale Floor" which is the first in a triology based in Medieval Japan. I look forward to reading it.

Went searching for Marcus. I text him asking where he was cause I couldn't find him. When I hit send, I looked up and found him. So we went to "Hasting" for Free Comic Book Day. Just picked up a couple of free comics. Then we headed for "Best Buy." Their selection of anime has gotten really great! I was looking for "Saint Tail Vol. 1" but didn't see it... Then I found something called "CosPlay Complex." I had to get it since it was an anime on CosPlaying. Woo!

Then I sadly went to work, where I learned from my assistant manager that my manager blamed something she had been doing on me (sitting on her butt in this chair she brought in). Someone reported that someone kept sitting in it, and she is the only one that always sits on her butt and does nothing. I hate that chair. I kick it and fold it, and put it away whenever I come to work. Nothing but in the way. But since I am the guy, I get the blame.

And then I found this long-"A" list os slave work to do, that my manager is TOO LAZY to do her self, and cause she just likes to make me miserable. For Zelmagustar's sake! She wants me to wipe down the trash can with 409 spray then get on my hands and needs and pick up all the staples in the carpet!!! That is all crap. Even my assistant manager agrees that the manager seems to treat me like some little slave. I mean geeze, it took 30 seconds to wipe the cover of this sign that is not connecting to the store down. Why was she unable to to that?

As for manager work, she makes my assistant do all that stuff so she doesn't have to. Like printing this report that was 2 sheets long... She could have hit print and worked on an engraving while it printed. But no, she makes my assistant manager do it... Good Golly she is a lazy hoe-bag.

I went to "Vitamin World" to check on my status. The dude working said he didn't know, he wasn't a manager, but could be a good thorn in someone's side and would stick his foot in someone's back side for me. So that was cool...

Then I came home, read my comics, read "Trigun Maximum" and now I am going to go watch "CosPlay Complex."

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home