Thursday, July 15, 2004

Aww.... A New Game

So I awoke to the day knowing I had to go straight to work. Thank goodness I was able to. For the past several days I have had no will power and would simply hit snooze for an hour's worth, turn it off, then sleep 2 more hours... Not good. So I was happy I was able to get out of bed the first time my alarm went off.

Took me shower, and left. Got to work and I was in a good mood. Our inventory is this Saturday, so we are pre-counting everything all week. I had a list of sections to count and I got right on it. Put in my awesome DDR CD I mixed and jammed to it as I counted.

Once again, my sexiness brought in a crowd. My assistant manager had sold one thing all morning, but it my shift I took us from 35% of our daily store goal to 123%! Woo for me! So I did some engraving and got all of my sections counted! Even my assistant manager was unable to finish all her sections, and she had just as many... But I guess my sections had bigger things and less to count. Regardless, I think I even counted one that wasn't my section by accident. Oh well.

Right after I got off, I went straight to GameStop and picked up my copy of "Tales of Symphonia" that I had reserved months ago and that came out yesterday. Then I dropped off my sister's application at DEB and went to EyeMasters. I went in and stood in the section the lab can't see, then headed out. Good timing, I walked ride next to Ryan while he was in the lab and I could tell it startled him a little. I bet her thought it was his reflection at first. Then I said hey to Marcus then went home.

Got home and I sat down to play "Tales" for two hours. It is sooo good already. I love it. The rest is just going to get better. I know it is!

Now I am have to go to bed so I can open tomorrow. I only work 4 hours at least.

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home