Thursday, July 29, 2004

Yuki Update

Yuki had surgery today... At 9:30 I learned that his battery was A-O-K... But that his alternator was dying... Which is what I was even more afraid off... It cost me $154.22 atO'Reilly's...

Then the garage here wanted $130 for just the labor of putting the new one in... It was my only choice, so I gave them the keys and left. 2 minutes later I get home and my mother said that the guy my sister's boyfriend is living with said he would put it in for me for $10...

My brother zoomed me back over the the garage. I got there just as another dude that worked there I didn't see before got into my car to drive it into the garage. I told him I had an emergency and needed my car right away and would bring it back later. So he said okay and to let them know when I was bringing it back. I didn't lie, it was an emergency, and I will bring it back in a few days. But I will bring it back for a simple tune up.

Well, I got Yuki to that house and left it with them. 5 1/2 hours later, they call me. I was so happy that he did it for $10. I even offered $20 (all I had on me), but he refused. He said my sister took care of his wife after she got out of the hospital, so when he heard I needed help, he was more than happy to do so.

Yuki is doing great now!~ I am happy. And I took his old alternator to O'Reilly's and got $48 back. My stomach got messed up this morning from worrying about Yuki, upset about loosing so much money, and not feeling comfortable leaving it with those guys at the garage. Now my stomach still feels like it has been ripped in half... It doesn't know if it wants to be sick all over the place, or just be very nervous for no reason... Plus this heat is not helping me...

I did go out side and stand in the rain at 3 this morning for an hour. That was nice, but it has nothing to do with this is sick feeling...

Everyone be happy for Yuki Phantom!!!

@->-->---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home